|COVID UPDATE 7/23/20: In response to recent mandates by the State of Ohio, Mentor Lumber has made the following changes effective immediately and until further notice:
- Masks will be required upon entering all Mentor Lumber facilities. Mentor Lumber will not deny service to anyone who refuses to wear a mask due to medical reasons.
- Showroom access will be restricted to "by appointment only". Please call ahead to schedule an appointment.
COVID UPDATE 5/1/20: Unlocking the doors!
Beginning Monday, May 4th: both Mentor and Chardon locations will unlock the doors - following the guidelines below.
We appreciate your understanding and your continued patronage during this time!
- Our stores will open starting Monday May 4th. Due to the limited size of our stores we must limit the amount of people in the store at one time.
- Customers will be asked to wait in the marked designated areas near our entrances for the first available sales associate.
- For quick customer service we recommend calling your orders in to: Mentor 1-440-255-8814 or Chardon 1-440-285-2251
- We recommend children remain at home.
- Customers are not required to wear a mask however we recommend that customers wear a mask, if you don’t have a mask we have disposable masks for you.
- We ask that customers that are sick with common cold, flu, or COVID-19 stay home.
- We will be practicing social distancing.
- Our restrooms are currently closed to the public.
- May 9th will be the first Saturday open 8:00 a.m. -12:00 a.m. We will follow the same procedures listed above.
- The Mentor location will be the first Thursday 5/14 evening open until 7 p.m. The Showroom will be open by appointment only.
|IMPORTANT TREATED LUMBER UPDATE
Treated lumber demand continues to exceed the current capabilities of the industry to provide timely service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The supply of many items has tightened where orders have been pushed out to as much as 6 weeks. In particular, 4x4’s and decking boards have been the most difficult to source.
We are asking that if you have needs for treated products, place your order to” get in line”, and we will fill your request in the order in which we receive them, and which products become available. Our sales team will keep you informed, as this situation is fluid and is changing frequently. We are told it may be Labor Day before this market condition eases.
Thank you for your understanding.